Instagram is a very popular sharing app. You guys must be using Instagram to stay connected with each other. There are many features inside Instagram which not many people know about. If you also do not know about many features, then today I am going to tell you about the two-factor authentication of Instagram. By using this feature, you can keep your Instagram account safe.
There are many benefits of enable Two-Step Verification. No one can open Instagram without your permission. So let us tell you about two-step verification in full detail so that you can very easily enable two-step verification and keep your Instagram account safe.
Also, Read You can see your home or any other place in 3D on your phone using the Google Earth App
What is the benefit of Instagram Two-Factor Authentication
Enabling Two-Step Verification in any Instagram account makes the account secure. And whenever you log in to your Instagram account then OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Only after entering this code, you can log in to your Instagram. Then if anyone tries to login into your Instagram, OTP will come to your registered mobile number. This way your Instagram account will be very secure and you get double security.
How to Enable Two-Step Verification in Instagram Account
So let us now tell you how you can enable two-step verification. For this, you have to follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, open Instagram and click on the profile icon.
- After that, you will see the option of setting click on it. Then click on the Security option.
- Now you will see the option of Two-Factor Authentication, click on it.
- Then you have to click on the required security code.
- Now you will see turn on the option, click on it. Enter your mobile number and click on the Next button.
- After entering the mobile number, a code will come on that number. Then you need to write the confirmation code. After that click on the Done button.
- By clicking on Done, your two-factor authentication will be enable and you will see some code in front of you. You can take a screenshot of that code and keep it in a safe place, which will be useful in the future.
How to disable Two-Step Verification in Instagram Account
If you want to disable Two Factor Authentication, then you have to go to Settings and click on the Privacy option. Then you will see Two-Factor Authentication. You can disable it.
You can enable and disable Two-Step Verification by following this simple step.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and social media.