You all must know about the Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents for every Indian citizen. But nowadays people are also cheating with Aadhaar cards. So recently the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has advised people to use Masked Aadhaar Card to avoid this fraud.
Therefore, if you want to keep your Aadhaar card safe, then for that you have to use the Masked Aadhaar card. So you want to know about the Masked Aadhaar card in full detail and want to download the Masked Aadhaar card. So let us tell you about it in full detail so that you can easily know about Masked Aadhaar Card and download it very easily.
What is Masked Aadhaar Card
To reduce the number of people complaining about fraud activities related to UIDAI, the Government of India has advised its citizens to mask their Aadhaar cards for security purposes. A masked Aadhaar card is called the one whose last 4 digits are displayed.
It has a 12-digit Aadhaar number but only the last 4 digits are visible. This protects the public and 8 digits are hidden. Even if your Aadhaar card is lost, no one will be able to use it for fraud.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar Card?
- First of all, log in by visiting the official website of UIDAI at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
2. After that, you enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number.
3. Make sure you click on I want a masked Aadhaar card option.
4. After that, there will be a captcha verification code which you will need to verify.
5. After that, an OTP will come on the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card, which you will have to enter in the form and click on login.
6. After that, there will be an option to send a one-time password to your mobile number or email.
7. Now you have to click on send OTP.
8. Now you have to verify the OTP sent by entering the code and then click on download.
9. After that, you can download e-Aadhar card copy very easily.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and social media.