Makar Sankranti is a very big festival. People celebrate it with great pomp. On this day people start turning the sun god Uttarayan. It is said that from this day the coolness starts decreasing in the atmosphere. People say that from Makar Sankranti, Kharmas week is considered and only after this day do all the auspicious works start.
If you also celebrate Makar Sankranti and want to wish Makar Sankranti to your friends and family. So today I will tell you about one such app. Inside this app, you will find lots of stickers. You can select the sticker of Makar Sankranti and wish your friends and family.
What is Makar Sankranti?
Makar Sankranti is the main festival of Hindus. Makar Sankranti is celebrated all over India and Nepal in one form or the other on 14th or 15th January. Because on this day the Sun leaves the Tropic of Cancer or rather the Sun moves from Dakshinayan to Uttarayan. That is why he is also called Uttarayani at some places. This festival is celebrated in different states with different names and methods.
So you want to wish Makar Sankranti to any of your people from your home to your friends and family. So today I will tell you about an app. Inside this app, you will find lots of Makar Sankranti Stickers. You can select your favourite sticker and add it to your WhatsApp and send it to any of your friends and wish Makar Sankranti.
Send Makar Sankranti Stickers on WhatsApp.
Makar Sankranti Sticker wants to send to your friends and family. So first of all Download this app by clicking on the Download button given below.
- After that install and open the app.
- Then you have to give some permission?
- After that Click on Festival stickers and then tap on Makar Sankranti stickers.
- After that, it will be visible at the bottom of your screen. Add to WhatsApp click on it and then type yes, add pack.
- Then all Makar Sankranti stickers will be added to your WhatsApp as you type on the add option.
- After that you will open WhatsApp, the person to whom you want to send a Makar Sankranti sticker will have to go to his chatbox.
- Then you have to tap on the emoji icon and then tap on the Makar Sankranti icon at the top of the stickers section. Tap on any Makar Sankranti sticker.
- After that, you can very easily send Makar Sankranti stickers to your friends and family members.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and social media.