Do you know about Google Earth, if not then today you will get to know about Google Earth in this post, you must have heard the name of Google Earth but hardly used it. Actually Google Earth is a 3D mapping app. Through this app you can see any place in 3D. Just you have to search in the search bar the name of the place which you want to see in 3D, after that you can see it in 3D. So let’s know what is Google Earth and how to used it’s.
What is Google Earth?
Google Earth is an app that provides the facility to view any place in 3D. With the help of Google Earth, you can see any place in the world in 3D. Like, if you want to see the fort of Delhi or find out its location, then you have to write Delhi Red Fort in Google Earth search option, After that you will get its location and 3D Image. Not only that you can also see your home in 3D with the help of Google Earth App.
With the help of Google Earth, you can find the distance of any place, and you can also search its way to go to any place. The most important thing about this app is that? In Google Earth, you can search and see not just any limited place but all the places in the world.
Also read: Best Voice changer app for Android users
How to use Google Earth?
- First of all download the Google Earth App in your phone by clicking on the download button given below.
- After that install the App in your phone and open it.
- After opening the app, type the name of the place you want to see in the search option at the top.
- Now complete information about that place will come in front of you and you can see it in 3D.
- In this, you can also see it by zooming with the option of Zoom.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and all social media.