WhatsApp is a very famous platform, people use WhatsApp to stay connected with their friends and family members. If you also use WhatsApp and you want to keep your WhatsApp secure. If you think so. Your WhatsApp is not secure and you want to keep your WhatsApp secure, then today I will tell you about Two-Step verification of WhatsApp. With the help of these feature, you can keep your WhatsApp very secure. No one can use WhatsApp without your permission. Neither can open your WhatsApp.
You do not need an app to use these tips. This feature has been given to you inside WhatsApp. All you have to do is enable this feature and you can keep your WhatsApp secure. So let me tell you about this feature in full detail so that you too can use this feature very easily and keep your WhatsApp safe.
What Is WhatsApp Two-Step Verification
Two-verification Verification is a feature using which you can keep your WhatsApp secure. When you enable this feature in your smartphone, you also have to set a 6 digit PIN. Whenever someone tries to open your WhatsApp, OTP will come on your given number. Only when he will fill the OTP, he can open WhatsApp. So this is a great feature. With the help of this feature, you can keep your WhatsApp secure. So if you want to use this feature then follow the steps given below.
How to enable two-step verification
If you want to enable two-step verification, first of all, open your WhatsApp and click on the setting icon.
- Now you have to click on the account icon.
- Now you will see a two-step verification feature. Click on it. Here you will see the option of Enable. Now click on this.
- Now you have to set a 6 digit PIN. You set a PIN that you remember.
- Now you have to enter the email then click on save.
- Then you have to click on the Done option. Now your two-step verification has been enabled. Now no one can open WhatsApp without your permission.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and social media.