You must be using WhatsApp and you must have put your DP inside WhatsApp. Like if you put any full photo inside your WhatsApp, then that photo will be automatically cropped and you will not be able to put a full photo inside WhatsApp. But today I am going to tell you about one such app. With the help of this app, you can put a full photo inside your WhatsApp. The size of the photo you want to set, you can very easily put it inside WhatsApp.
And if you want to edit any photo then you can edit your favourite photo. Then you can put it in your WhatsApp profile. So let’s know about this app in full detail.
Also, Read You can find out with this WTMP – Who touched my phone app. Who unlocked your phone?
What Is WhatsCrop App?
This is a very good app. With the help of this app, you can put full photos inside WhatsApp. And this app has been downloaded by more than 5 million people from Play Store. And inside this app, you will also find many filters. You can use your favourite filter on your photo and make your photo more beautiful.
Inside this app, you will get many features like you can put any of your full photos in WhatsApp DP. After that, you can edit that photo. You can change the background colour. You can put a photo frame. And inside this app, you will also find many filters. You can use your favourite filter on your photo and make your photo more beautiful.
How to use this app?
If you want to use this app. So first of all download this app by clicking on the download button given below.
- After that install and open this app.
- Then an icon with a photo will appear in front of you, click on it.
- After that, you will select whatever full photo you want to put inside your WhatsApp. and click on next.
- If you want, you can also edit the photo, you will also get that feature inside this app.
- Then you click on the save icon and you will see an option. By clicking on send to profile you can put a full photo inside WhatsApp.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and social media.