All of you must be using WhatsApp. Must be using Facebook and must also be using Instagram. It will always happen with you that if your friend or your brother takes your phone, then your WhatsApp will open Facebook or Instagram. So you want to put some such password in your WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram that people will never use your phone on seeing it.
So today I will tell you about one such app. With the help of this app, you can lock your Facebook or any app. You can put some such lock, if anyone opens your Facebook or any app, then sorry will appear on your screen. So that people do not use your phone.
Also, Read Lock personal chats on WhatsApp with the help of this Chat Lock For Whats Chat App
What is the perfect AppLock for whatsApp?
Perfect AppLock is a very cool lock app. With the help of which you can lock your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter in any app. Perfect app lock is such an app if you apply to lock in any app. So if he opens the app then sorry will appear on your screen.
No one else will be using your phone. He will feel that his phone is damaged. And then you can use your phone very easily. You can open your WhatsApp, Facebook because only you should know this trick.
How to use this app?
If you want to use this app, then first you have to download the app. So download the app by clicking on the download button given below.
- So first of all install and open this app.
- After that, 4 digit default password has been given on your screen. He will dial.
- Then you have to give some permission?
- After that, the whole app will appear on your screen. if you want to lock your Facebook. Want to put a lock inside WhatsApp. Or if you want to lock in any app, then you can put it very easily.
- Then you want to open the app in which you have put a lock. So you have to hold on force close and enter the password then your app will open.
Also, Read Set the wallpaper on your screen using this matrix live wallpaper app
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any query related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends and social media.