Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a major scheme of the Government of India which provides financial assistance to all small and marginal farmers of the country. This scheme was launched with the aim of increasing the income of farmers and providing them the necessary funds for agricultural works. Many of farmer applied in this scheme and now want to know how to check Pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list?
In this blog, we will provide comprehensive information about the Pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list? We will discuss the benefits eligibility criteria and other related information. Let’s Start!
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Before knowing about Pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list pdf, we will know about this Scheme. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana implemented by the current Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi in 2019 is one of the most popular farmer welfare schemes in the country.
Under this scheme, all small and marginal farmers of India are provided financial assistance of ₹ 6,000 per year. This amount is released at an interval of 4-4 months at the rate of ₹ 2,000 in three installments in farmers’ bank accounts.
This scheme benefits about 12 crore farmers in the country. The objective of the scheme is to increase the income of farmers and provide them the necessary funds for agricultural works.
Pm kisan samman nidhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If You want to apply in this Pm kisan samman nidhi scheme then farmers have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
Age: The age of the farmer should be more than 18 years.
Land: The farmer’s family should own less than two hectares of arable land.
Income: The annual income of the beneficiary should be ₹ 200,000 or less.
Income tax: Farmers should not be the income tax payer of the previous assessment year.
Pension: The monthly pension of the farmer should be ₹ 10,000 or less.
Registration: The name of the farmer should be recorded in the land records of the state government.
Kisan, which meets these eligibility criteria, can apply online by visiting the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ to avail the scheme.
What is PM farmer beneficiary list?
The list of farmers to be benefited under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is called PM Kisan Beneficiary List. This list is prepared by the Government of India and this list is available online.
The benefits of the scheme are provided to the farmers included in the PM Kisan beneficiary list. To join this list, farmers have to meet the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
How to see PM Kisan Beneficiary List?
If you already applied in this scheme and want to know that how to check PM-Kisan beneficiary list then you have to follow these steps given below -:
First of all, you come to the official website of Pum farmer, whose link is given below.
2. After coming to the website, you will come to the home page, where you will have to come down a little bit in the page.
3. After coming down on the home page itself, you will see an alternative to the Farmers Corner, in which many options will be given.
4. Out of all the options, you have to click on the option of the Beneficiary List.
5. After clicking, you will reach the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
6. On this page, you have to first fill some information to see the list. Such as – State, District, Sub District, Block and Village.
7. After filling all these information, you have to make the option of Get Report to be done.
8. After Clicking on Get Report, the beneficiary list will open in front of you. Where you will be able to see whether your name is your name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
9. If your name is not on the first page, then at the bottom of 12345 you will see some numbers written in this way. Where two means that if your name is not on the first page, then you can also find your name by going to another page.
How can I check my Kisan PM payment status?
If you are a beneficiary of the PM Kisan Yojana, you can check your status using your Aadhaar number on the official website. You have to click on Know your status on official website and fill some information. After that you know your PM Payment status.
How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status list 2023?
You have to go to PMKISAN.Gov.in and then check the name in the beneficiary list. If there are names in your list and still do not get benefits, then you should check the installment situation. In this blog we explain the steps to check PM Kisan beneficiary status list.
What is the PM Kisan 14 installment 2023?
The Prime Minister released the 14th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana in Rajasthan on 27 July 2023. PM Kisan is a fully funded central regional scheme of the Government of India, under which the beneficiary farmers are provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 every year.
Today in this article we talked about how to check pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list? I hope this article will help to you and now following these steps you can check your name in the list.
If you have any other questions regarding PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme you can tell us by commenting. If this article is helpful to you then please share this article to other people.