India has the backbone of small and medium enterprises, which play an important role in the economic development of the country. To empower these MSME and promote their growth, the Government of India has taken several initiatives, one of which is the launch of the Udyog Aadhaar certificate.
So, in today’s article we will discuss about what is Udyog Aadhar Certificate. As well as we know about Udyog aadhar certificate online apply. Let’s get Started!
What is Udyog Aadhar Certificate?
The Udyog Aadhar is an online memorandum that provides a simple and convenient way to register MSME for free. This registration is based on self-declaration, without the need for any document.
This means that you do not need to visit a physical office for MSME registration or get entangled in any paperwork.
You just go to the Udyog Aadhaar portal, enter your Aadhaar number and basic information, and get your industry base certificate in a few clicks.
Udyog Aadhar is a registration that allows any entrepreneur or business to register in the MSME category. This registration is completely online and free.
Once registered, you are provided with a 12-conductive unique industry base memorandum (UAM) number, which is the official identity of your business.
Eligibility for Udyog Aadhar Certificate
For Udyog Aadhar registration, your business should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Your business should be located in India.
- Your business should be a small or medium enterprise (MSME).
- Your business should be a manufacturing, service, or mining business.
the eligibility criteria for Udyog Aadhaar registration are based on the investment in plant and machinery and the annual turnover of the enterprise.
Investment in Plant & Machinery
Up to Rs. 1 crore
Up to Rs. 5 crore
Up to Rs. 10 crore
Up to Rs. 50 crore
Up to Rs. 50 crore
Up to Rs. 250 crore
Documents required for Udyog Aadhar new registration
The following documents are required to apply for the Udyog Aadhar certificate:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- mobile number
- email id
- Evidence of commercial address
- Name of Business
- Types of Organization
- National industrial classification code
- Details of District Industry Centre
- Date of Commencement
- Bank Details
Udyog Aadhar Free Registration Process
The Udyog Aadhar registration process is very simple and straightforward. You can complete it in some easy steps:
Step 1: Go to the Udyog Aadhaar portal:
First https://udyamregistration.gov.in/UdyamRegistration.aspx. This is the official udyog Aadhar portal.
Step 2: Enter your Aadhaar number:
On the website, you will see the 3 Options. You have to click on 1st option “For new Entrepreneurs who are not registered”. Click on it and enter your Aadhaar number. Make sure that the mobile number is also linked to Aadhaar, because you will get OTP there.
Step 3: Get OTP and verify:
After entering your Aadhaar number, click on the “Validate and Generate OTP” button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. After receiving it, enter it on the website and click on “Validate OTP”. Aadhaar details will be verified.
Step 4: Enter business information:
Now you will get a form of information related to business. Carefully enter the following here:
- PAN number (optional, but highly recommended)
- Type of industry (select NIC code)
- Type of Ownership (Single Ownership, Partnership Firm, Limited Liability Partnership, Company)
- Business name and address
- Estimated price of investment
- Brief description of main activity
Step 5: Announce and submit:
Check the recorded information again and make sure that everything is correct. Finally, tick on self-declaration that you meet all the criteria and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: Again Verify the OTP:
After Submit the for you will get other 6-digit OTP on your Registered mobile number.
Congrats! You have successfully registered your Udyog Adhar.
After a few minutes, an SMS and email will come on your registered mobile number in which you will have a 12 -digit UAM Number. You can also download it from the website.
How to Print Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate
Through Udyog Aadhar Portal you can easily print you certificate. Here are the steps –
- First, go to the official website of Udyog Portal (udyamregistration.gov.in) by clicking on link.
- After clicking on the link you will reach the print certificate page.
- In this page you have to fill 2 details, UAM No. and Registered Mobile Number and now click on Submit.
- After clicking submit you can see your certificate and Print Button.
- By clicking on Print button, you can download Aadhar Udyog Certificate.
Getting Aadhar Udyog certificate is a simple and easy process that can bring many benefits for your small business. If you own an MSME business, you should get your industry base certificate.